Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Up at 5 am

Tomorrow is the big day.  Dave and I spent the day packing and getting things in order.  I am sure Dave really feels like he is living out of a suitcase.   We left about noon and dropped off Dave's rental car at the Purdue airport.  We stopped in Lafayette to run a few errands.  We made it to Travis and Cami's about 3:30.  We visited there, ate pizza.  Kaden sat right by Dave, it was so cute.  He of course wanted to watch movies and would make sure Dave was paying attention when the "good" parts were on.  Sue and Jack, Cami's Mom and Dad were there also and were staying over night.  We are staying at the Hampton, to have less stress for everyone in the morning. 

Cami's Dad will take Cami and Kaden to Riley and we will drive Travis to IU hospital.  Travis needs to be at the hospital at 7:00, Kaden at 7:30.  Cami's Mom is watching Karina at Travis and Cami's house. 

I took my Advil PM so hope I feel sleepy pretty soon.  Dave is already asleep. 

I am so thankful for everyone's support. 

Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment