It was a total surprise to us last night, as we watched the news, and saw the Mubarak had resigned. Many think that this will be what is best for Egypt. We will see. Mubarak was good for America so we will see how relations change there. Our friends Jeff and Cathy are headed to Detroit now. We will probably stay in Dubai/Abu Dhabi for about ten more days. Dave is helping with the IDEX show here. That is the International Defense Exhibition. Dave is off loading military equipment that Oshkosh designs and manufactures to display at the show.
Please continue to pray for Egypt. I worry that the Muslim Brotherhood will be more involved than should be in what happens with the future infrastructure and government.
I am trying to be patient. Everything that has happened since we left January 4th from the United States has made me think, what is God trying to tell us. Sometimes your mind just goes ok....just give me normal. Then I think, what is normal?
Travis still is working diligently with insurance companies and medicare, trying for the March 9th transplant with him and Kaden.
I am thinking, Please give Kaden and Travis safe surgeries and a very successful transplant for Kaden and a complete recovery for Travis. It would be so wonderful for all of them to move on with their lives. Also Lord I sure would like to be out of this overseas life......show Dave what his options are. A lot to think about and I know God is in control. Dave's boss says....."What else could Debbie want, she is getting an all expense paid trip to Dubai on the beach."
Blessings.......
Blessings
You know Deb, I loved the pictures. If you have to live away from home for a while, at least it is somewhere interesting and warm (I say this based on the guy in the speedo-haha). Please continue keeping us in the loop. You're all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove, Sandy